Are you a compassionate individual looking for your next role in healthcare?
As a Support Worker in Swindon and the surrounds, you will become a valued member of a dedicated health and social care team working in the homes of our service users. This is a varied role with tasks with some complex healthcare assistance required, while you'll also be supporting service users with trips out in the community, shopping, appointments, social activities and day-to-day tasks such as personal care, eating, dressing and money management.
Day shifts - 9:30am-19:00 / 8am-8pm.
Night shifts - 22:00-7am / 8pm-8am.
We also ask for...
You’ll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. We do also accept candidates with experience of caring for a loved one. The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift.
Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but isn't essential.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Perks of the job
- An hourly rate of up to £17.62, including holiday pay
- The ability to get paid instantly
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, where you can manage your skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in different care settings
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
- Free DBS and uniform
Flexi Pay is our innovative employee perk which allows you to immediately access up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays! All managed via our app, HealthForceGo.
Apply today and join our team within a week!