At Newcross, we believe everyone deserves the right to receive care in their own home
Join our dedicated health and social care team as a Support Worker and get involved in delivering care to individuals with complex healthcare needs within their own home. Your daily activities will involve assisting with tasks like eating, social integration and providing emotional support. Specialist training will be given, tailored to the packages of care you work on.
Why join Newcross?
- A competitive pay package of up to £14.61 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to get paid instantly
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
No more waiting for pay day! Flexi Pay gives you the option to immediately access up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays! This exclusive perk can be found on our app, HealthForceGo.
You'll have at least 3 months experience of caring professionally or for a loved one under your belt, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must.
You must be a driver with a valid driving licence for this role. Prior experience in caring for service users in 1:1 provisions, domiciliary care and home care is essential as well.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply now and you can start within a week!