Help change lives as a children's Support Worker!
At Newcross Healthcare, we are recruiting a Support Worker to join our team in delivering person-centred care to children in Chester, Ellesmere Port, Northwich and the surrounding areas. In this role, you'll be working with young children and supervising small groups of young people. The pay rate for a Support Worker is up to £14.51 per hour (including holiday pay).
Support Worker requirements
- 3 months of paid caring experience within the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to work in the UK
- Must demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise
- Access to a vehicle is desirable but not required
As a Support Worker, you’ll benefit from
- Access to instant pay with Flexi Pay – up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Introduce a Friend - Receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- HealthForceGo, our innovative app that allows you to choose from a wide range of flexible work patterns, including part-time, full-time, night and day shifts
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- 30% pay increase, with Surge Pay, when you decide to work last-minute weekend shifts
- Free welcome box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
- Access to Perks at Work, allowing you to get your favourite brands at a discounted price
- Generous bonuses when you refer other nurses and carers
- Virtual consultations with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support with myHealthPlan
We’re so much more than a temporary staffing provider. With us, you’ll join a community of over 9,000 like-minded health and social care professionals and will gain all of the support you need to develop your career in healthcare.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply now and join the team within a week!