Join our team as a Support Worker and help change people's lives!
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone has the right to the highest quality of care in the home, when they need it. We're looking for those special people with experience of care work, either on a professional or personal level, who are passionate about helping individuals live their lives to the fullest.
We’re seeking a Support Worker to deliver personalised care in Taunton, Wellington, Bridgwater and the surround areas. In this role you will be working alongside health and social care professionals to support service users with personal care tasks, social activities, trips into the local community and you may also be required to assist with some healthcare tasks.
Do you meet the following requirements?
To join our complex care team as a Support Worker, you will need:
- At least 3 months of experience caring professionally or for a loved one
- A valid Moving and Handling certificate
- The right to work in the UK
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Ultimately, we are looking for people with the right attitude. To join us, you will need to be an excellent team player with great people skills and have a true desire to help make a difference in the lives of vulnerable individuals.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Why join Newcross?
- An hourly rate of up to £14.46, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay- no more waiting for payday
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Free DBS and uniform
- Exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is the unique employee perk on our app, HealthForceGo, which allows you to instantly access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts! Weekends and bank holidays are included.
Apply today and you can start within a week!