Join Newcross Healthcare as a Support Worker and help change children's lives!
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone has the right to the highest quality of care in the home when they need it. As a Support Worker in the Liverpool area, you will work alongside a small health and social care team in the homes of young children with ASD and ADHD. You will be required to follow individual care plans and assist with various day-to-day living tasks to help our service users develop their social skills. You will be working with the same client each week, so this role will give you an opportunity to really see the difference you make in the lives of those you care for.
Term time: 10hr weekend shifts.
Non-term time: 10hr weekday and 10hr weekend shifts.
Your benefits package
- A competitive pay package of up to £16.81 per hour, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
- Free DBS and uniform
Make the most of our Flexi Pay perk which enables you to access an instant advance of up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts - including weekends and bank holidays! This handy feature can be found on our app, HealthForceGo.
To join our complex care team as a Support Worker, you will need:
- At least 3 months of experience caring professionally or for a loved one
- A valid Moving and Handling certificate
- The right to work in the UK
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Ultimately, we are looking for people with the right attitude. To join us, you will need to be an excellent team player with great people skills and have a true desire to help make a difference in children's lives.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply now and you can start within a week!