Support Worker - Children
Are you looking for a job where you can use your skills to give back to the community? Newcross Healthcare is looking for a Support Worker - Children to join our team in Fife, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, St Andrews, Leven and the surrounds. As a Support Worker - Children, you will get paid up to £14.51 per hour, including holiday pay.
We offer shifts that fit around you schedule and plenty of employee perks to thank you for all the hard work you put in.
The ideal candidate will have the following
- The right to work in the UK
- 3 months of professional caring experience within the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- Display our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift
- Access to a vehicle is desirable but not essential
- You'll be willing to be SSSC registered before joining our team.
- You will be supporting young children
Support Worker - Children employee benefits
- Access to instant pay with Flexi Pay – up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Introduce a Friend - Receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Our HealthForceGo app allows you to choose flexible shift patterns, meaning you can fit work around your lifestyle
- Surge Pay allows you to get a 30% pay increase if you decide to work last-minute weekend shifts
- Free Newcross Healthcare uniform and welcome box when you join
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories with Perks at Work
- Bonuses when you refer a nurse or carer to Newcross Healthcare
- myHealthPlan give you access to appointments through NHS-registered GPs with healthcare and mental health support
If you join Newcross Healthcare today, you will work alongside a group of dedicated health and social professionals and form part of a healthcare community that truly cares about you.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply today and start within a week!