Change a child's life today!
As a Support Worker in Bridgwater, Taunton, Wellington and the surrounding areas, you’ll play a vital role in safeguarding and supporting the vulnerable people in your local community during these unprecedented times. You'll be assisting children in the comfort of their own home, You will be joined by a group of health and social care workers and your main duties will include assisting with personal care, tracheostomy, posture care, epilepsy, ventilation and any additional services required.
- An hourly rate of up to £10.46, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you’ll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Free DBS and uniform
- A minimum of 3 months carig experience or experience caring for a loved one
- A valid Moving and Handling certificate
- The right to work in the UK
- The ability to put a smile on people's faces with ease
- A smartphone decive with internet
- Access to a vehicle is desired, but not a requirement.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the option to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All done via our easy to use app, HealthForceGo.
Apply now and you can start within a week!