As a Support Worker, you have the power to change lives!
As a Support Worker in Taunton, Bridgwater, Wellington and the surrounding areas, you’ll work as part of a collaborative health and social care team, delivering care in the homes of our service users. You’ll follow each individual’s care plan, playing a key role in supporting them with daily tasks like personal care, making up beds, meal preparation, feeding and PEG care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any other services needed.
This role offers a variety of shifts, including waking nights and 12-hour day shifts. Further opportunities are available to care for service users with Ventilation, Epilepsy and Tracheostomy.
You can enjoy
- An hourly rate of up to £12.46 including holiday pay
- The ability to get paid instantly
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Access to Newcross World, where you can develop your skills and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
- Free DBS and uniform
Have the option to immediately access up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays. Available via our handy app, HealthForceGo.
- At least 3 months of experience caring professionally or caring for a loved one
- The right to work in the UK
- A valid Moving and Handling certificate
- You will be a bubbly person with a positive attitude throughout every shift
- A smartphone device with internet connection
- Access to a vehicle is desirable, but not required
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply now and start within a week!