Help change lives - join our team as a Support Worker!
Newcross Healthcare is looking for a Support Worker - Learning Disabilities to join our team in Yeovil, Sherborne, Castle Cary, Wincanton, Sturminster, Newton and the surrounds. This role offers up to £14.51 per hour, including holiday pay. As a Support Worker - Learning Disabilities, you will benefit from instant pay, flexible working hours and no zero-hour contracts.
What you need to join our team as a Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
- 3 months of paid caring experience within the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- Must share our core values of trust, empathy and expertise
- The right to work in the UK is required
- Access to a vehicle is beneficial but not essential
- You'll be assisting service users with learning disabilities
Benefits for a Newcross Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
- Access to instant pay with Flexi Pay – up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Introduce a Friend - Receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- HealthForceGo allows you to choose what hours you work, includes day shifts, night shifts, part-time and full-time hours
- Increase your earnings with up to a 30% pay rise with Surge Pay, when you work last-minute weekend shifts
- Free Newcross Healthcare uniform and welcome box when you join the team
- Perks at Work gives you exclusive deals and discounts on your favourite brands
- Mental health support and virtual consultations with NHS-registered GPs as soon as you join with myHealthPlan
- Receive generous bonuses when you recommend other nurses or carers to Newcross Healthcare
Do you have what it takes to be our next caregiving hero? Then join our ever-growing community of dedicated health and social care professionals today!
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply today and start within a week!