Help make a difference in someone’s life as a Support Worker - Mental Health
Newcross Healthcare is looking for a Support Worker - Mental Health to join our team in Gloucester and the surrounds. In this role, you'll be working with individuals who display challenging behaviour, as well as individuals who require support for mental health conditions and alcohol/drug misuse. This role offers up to £14.51 per hour, including holiday pay. As a Support Worker - Mental Health, you will benefit from instant pay, flexible working hours and no zero-hour contracts.
What you need to join our team as a Support Worker - Mental Health
- 3 months of paid caring experience within the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- Must share our core values of trust, empathy and expertise
- The right to work in the UK is required
- Access to a vehicle is beneficial but not essential
Benefits for a Newcross Support Worker - Mental Health
- Access to instant pay with Flexi Pay – up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Introduce a Friend - Receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- HealthForceGo allows you to choose what hours you work, includes day shifts, night shifts, part-time and full-time hours
- Free Newcross Healthcare uniform and welcome box when you join the team
- Perks at Work gives you exclusive deals and discounts on your favourite brands
- Mental health support and virtual consultations with NHS-registered GPs as soon as you join with myHealthPlan
- Receive generous bonuses when you recommend other nurses or carers to Newcross Healthcare
Do you have what it takes to be our next caregiving hero? Then join our ever-growing community of dedicated health and social care professionals today!
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply today and start within a week!