Are you a Support Worker with experience in Mental Health Support?
Newcross Healthcare is looking for a Support Worker - Mental Health to join our team in Leeds and the surrounds. In this role, you'll assist service users with mental health conditions, physical health conditions, risk behaviours and learning difficulties to help facilitate recovery, improve quality of life and promote independence.
As a Support Worker - Mental Health, you will get paid up to £14.23 per hour, including holiday pay.
The ideal candidate will have the following
- The right to work in the UK
- 3 months of professional caring experience within the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- Experience of working in Mental Health Support is desirable
- Be a true team player with good listening and communication skills
- Display our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift
- Access to a vehicle is desirable but not essential
Support Worker employee benefits
- Access to instant pay with Flexi Pay – up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Introduce a Friend - Receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Our HealthForceGo app allows you to choose flexible shift patterns, meaning you can fit work around your lifestyle
- Surge Pay allows you to get a 30% pay increase if you decide to work last-minute weekend shifts
- Free Newcross Healthcare uniform and welcome box when you join
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories with Perks at Work
- Bonuses when you refer a nurse or carer to Newcross Healthcare
- myHealthPlan give you access to appointments through NHS-registered GPs with healthcare and mental health support
If you join Newcross Healthcare today, you will work alongside a group of dedicated health and social professionals and form part of a healthcare community that truly cares about you.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply today and start within a week!