Are you ready for a new care experience?
Joining Newcross as a Support Worker in Elgin, Buckie and the surrounding areas, you’ll take the variety and challenges that every day brings in your stride, with a positive mental attitude and brilliant sense of humour. Keen to build lasting relationships with service users and their families while you provide support for them within their own home, you’ll join a close-knit team of health and social care professionals to help with a variety of tasks. From support with complex healthcare issues to trips into the local community, no two days will be the same.
Previous experience working with children's services, learning disabilities, challenging behaviours and palliative care is required.
You’ll be a compassionate caregiver, with at least 3 months experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You’ll be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You’ll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. The right to work in the UK is essential and you must be willing to be SSSC registered.
This role requires you to have a valid drivers license.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Make the most of
- An hourly rate of up to £15.24, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
Flexi Pay gives you the option to immediately withdraw up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays! This exclusive perk is available through our app, HealthForceGo.
Apply today and start within a week!