We want carers like you to join us!
As a Support Worker in Portsmouth, you’ll be providing support and assistance to enable the people in your care to live their life and make the most of each day, within their own home. Your duties will be varied, with some healthcare support needed, while you may also be required to assist with personal care tasks, clinical needs, feeding and PEG care, clinical requirements, posture care, social activities and any other services needed. You'll form part of a team of health and social care workers.
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £14.81, including holiday pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Access to instant pay with Flexi Pay – up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Introduce a Friend - Receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Access to Newcross World, the new immersive learning experience where you can manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
You’ll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. We do also accept candidates with experience of caring for a loved one. The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Choose when you get paid with Flexi Pay! This new app feature enables you to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Apply today and you can start within a week!