We want you to join us!
As a Support Worker in Peterhead and the surrounds, you’ll be providing support and assistance to enable the people in your care to live their life and make the most of each day, within their own home. Your duties will be varied and you will be responsible for aiding our service users with a variety of daily living tasks such as posture care, clinical requirements, medication support, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed.
We require all applicants to have previous experience of assisting service users in children's services, palliative care and service users with learning disabilities and challenging behaviours.
Perks of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £15.24 including holiday pay
- Access to instant pay with Flexi Pay – up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Introduce a Friend - Receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Free uniform and PVG check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Choose when you get paid with Flexi Pay! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
This role requires
You’ll have a minimum of 3 months experience of caring professionally or for a loved one under your belt, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. You will need to be willing to be SSSC registered before joining our team.
It is essential that you are a driver with a valid licence for this role.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply now and you can start within a week!