Will you be the Talent Acquisition Specialist who makes a difference? Join our In-house recruitment team to play a key role in attracting and recruiting the best talent, and help Britain get the care service it deserves. Remote/home based with potential monthly travel to the South West. Talent Acquisition Specialist/Internal Recruiter. Basic salary of up to £29,000 per annum + up to £2,000 bonus potential. Working hours Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch. Length of assignment – 6 months fixed term contract.
The difference we can make together
Join us as we transform our technological offering, entering a period of exponential growth and opportunity – while keeping people at the heart of everything we do. First and foremost, Newcross Healthcare is here to make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing, every day. We aim to become a world leading provider of healthcare services by building a platform to connect healthcare workers directly to those in need of care. Redefining work for nurses & carers by creating a joined up ecosystem and offering work that fits around their personal commitments and location, together with cutting-edge learning and development. Together we can help Britain get the care service it deserves.
The difference you can make as a Talent Acquisition Specialist
You will be joining our small, fast paced Internal Recruitment team, responsible for managing the entire recruitment cycle for all internal vacancies across our operations and support services teams. You will lead the recruitment process for assigned vacancies, ensuring we able to quickly and efficiently secure the best candidates, by:
- Writing creative job adverts which are effective at attracting the right calibre of applicant, managing job posting on Newcross and external websites and tracking the performance of adverts, revising and amending as needed.
- Ensuring a good pipeline of applications, utilising a range of sourcing methods including proactively approaching candidates via Linked and online cv databases.
- Screening and shortlisting candidates, ensuring that the selection process is effective at securing the best candidate for the role.
- Co-ordinating the recruitment process in an organised and efficient manner, liaising with Hiring Managers and applicants to ensure all involved experience a smooth and professional service.
- Working closely with the team, seeking guidance as well as providing support when needed.
The skills that make you different
You will be a confident multitasker with the ability to work autonomously. As a brand ambassador, you’re naturally engaging and comfortable screening candidates for a variety of roles whilst liaising with internal Managers to understand vacancy requirements. You’ll be used to thriving in a busy, fast paced role and can adapt to shifting priorities.
- Experience of working within a full cycle recruitment role.
- Passionate about what you do and motivated by achieved or over-achieving targets.
- Excellent communication skills and a naturally engaging personality.
- Not afraid of the unknown, you will enjoy finding creative solutions to barriers that stand in the way of success.
- Strong IT skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft office applications, and the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
Our people make all the difference – that’s why we offer a different level of support
Competitive annual salary
Bonus potential of up to £2,000 per annum
Wellbeing support: access to myHealthPlan for healthcare and mental health support
28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more