Team Coordinator - Learning and Development
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: £22,500 - £25,000 per annum DOE + bonus potential
Location: Remote/Work from home
Remote working with occasional travel into branch, (Totnes based)
Company bonus scheme
Medicash Cash-Back Health Plan
‘Perks at work’ voucher and cash back scheme
Continued Professional Development and access to further qualifications
In order to achieve our Massive Transformative Purpose, we are building a Company Culture that enables our people to deliver their very best performance, helps them grow, develop new skills and recognises them for the outstanding results they deliver.
About the role…
This will be a flexible and varied role, duties will involve but not be limited to:
- Supporting our new starters to ensure they are making good progress with their orientation period, celebrating achievements, run our recognition schemes and highlighting any discrepancies between activity and expectations along the way.
- Assisting with planning and organising webinars and training events, arranging meeting rooms in Zoom, ensuring participants are ready to learn.
- Helping to ensure that individuals are recognised for their achievements in a timely manner and that these are celebrated with the whole organisation.
- Assist with data analysis related to Culture, Performance and Recognition by interrogating our platforms and produce reports to help us make the right decisions.
- Help us to shout from the rooftops about all of our activities, including but not limited to Recognition events and announcements, Training Announcements, Booking Details, Joining and/or Venue Details
- And there’s always plenty of opportunities to flex your administrative muscles with other opportunities and projects that will come our way.
You will be a detail orientated administrator with exceptional relationship building skills and a positive attitude. The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar role, preferably in a learning/development background and will have a strong focus on attention to detail working with data, running reports, looking at stats etc.
Proven experience within an administration/coordination role
Self-starter with high personal energy
High-level customer service skills
Exceptional overall communicator
Good time management skills
Strong IT skills