Will you be a Team Leader who makes a difference?
Newcross give you more support and free training to make a rewarding difference to people’s lives every day. In client’s home Exeter area. This Team Leader role pays an hourly rate of up to £20.34 per hour, including holiday pay. This position is full-time, 40 hours per week, with the flexibility to work various hours across 7 days.
You make a huge difference. We give you a different level of support
Our people and technology help you make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing every day
- Same day pay with FlexiPay: get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Wellbeing support: MyHealthPlan gives you healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs
- Excellent hourly rates: get market-leading basic rates and out of hours top-ups. We are an accredited Living Wage Employer.
- Unlimited free training: access Newcross World, our app-based learning platform for carers and nurses with over 400 free courses
- £500 when you introduce a Friend: receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Free welcome gift box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
- Perks at Work: benefit from over 30,000 exclusive deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
As a Team Leader, you’ll bring
The ability to provide high-quality support to the Newcross team with the effective delivery of allocated care packages. You’ll be an experienced leader with the skills needed to supervise new staff members, understand the individual needs of our service users and build positive relationships with the service user and their support network.
- At least 2 years experience working in a relevant healthcare position
- Experience in managing staff and leading teams
- NVQ in health and social care or equivalent experience
- Strong IT skills
- A good understanding of CQC Domiciliary Care Standards and Regulations, Social Care Codes of Practice and Continual Professional Development
- The right to work in the UK
Helping Britain get the care service it deserves
At Newcross Healthcare, we celebrate everyone who is part of our healthcare community – and do all we can to make your life easier and more rewarding. We provide better support and technology to make your life easier and work more efficient, supporting you to do what you do best. We’re here to manage people’s specialist clinical care needs safely and in a more personal way within their homes. Join us to make a real difference today.
Apply now and you can start within a week!