Will you be the Territory Operations Manager who makes a difference? Join us to deliver best-in-class service to our customers and help Britain get the care service it deserves. Remote/home based with regular travel throughout London. Territory Operations Manager salary: Basic salary up to £55,000 + £40,000 bonus potential + £4,800 car allowance - OTE £100k.
The difference we can make together Join us as we transform our technological offering, entering a period of exponential growth and opportunity – while keeping people at the heart of everything we do. First and foremost, Newcross Healthcare is here to make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing, every day. We aim to become a world leading provider of healthcare services by building a platform to connect healthcare workers directly to those in need of care. Redefining work for nurses & carers by offering work that fits around their personal commitments and location, together with cutting-edge learning and development. Together we can help Britain get the care service it deserves.
The difference you can make as Territory Operations Manager
You’ll be engaging with clients to understand and fulfil their recruitment needs, promoting business growth whilst being pivotal in the delivery of a best-in-class service to our customers, placing Newcross as their trusted partner and 'go to' provider for temporary healthcare staffing and ensuring your team displays a winning mentality:
- Leading your team of Relationship Executives from the front in taking Newcross to be the number one provider within your territory
- Taking a proactive hands-on approach to drive in new business
- Recruitment management - and planning and managing their activities to service and grow existing client accounts as well as market share.
- Maximising customer engagement and building strong, lasting partnerships whilst also keeping quality of care at the forefront of everything we do.
- Driving a high-performance culture that engages and motivates the team through coaching and direction, ensuring morale is high, targets are achieved and achievements are celebrated.
- Tackling problems which stand in the way of achieving results and having a flexible and adaptable approach to changing situations.
- Working closely with colleagues and support teams to fully utilise all the resources available to you.
The skills that make you different
You thrive in a high performance culture with a history of consistently meeting or exceeding set targets with previous experience managing multiple, high volume accounts.
- At least 4 years' experience of developing and nurturing strong client relationships
- Considerable experience of managing and optimising the performance of a team through honest feedback, coaching and encouragement.
- Enthusiastic and fast learner with an innovative approach to problem-solving
- Well versed in using data to prioritise team actions and drive success.
- A 'lifelong learner' with a continuous improvement mindset, able to demonstrate your commitment to personal and professional development
- Naturally at ease with all things digital and see the value in seeking innovative technical solutions to reduce unnecessary human intervention.
Our people make all the difference – that’s why we offer a different level of support
- Competitive annual salary & excellent bonus potential!
- Car allowance of £4,800 per annum
- Wellbeing support: access to myHealthPlan for healthcare and mental health support
- Annual leave increasing rapidly with service
- Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
- IT Equipment & Mobile Phone