Will you be the Territory Operations Manager who makes a difference? Join us to deliver best-in-class service to our customers and help Britain get the care service it deserves.
Territory is covering Hertfordshire, Essex, Suffolk, Cambridge - remote/home based with regular travel throughout your territory.
Territory Operations Manager salary: Basic salary £50k + £40k bonus potential - offering OTE of up to £90k.
The difference we can make together Join us as we transform our technological offering, entering a period of exponential growth and opportunity – while keeping people at the heart of everything we do. First and foremost, Newcross Healthcare is here to make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing, every day. We aim to become a world leading provider of healthcare services by building a platform to connect healthcare workers directly to those in need of care. Redefining work for nurses & carers by offering work that fits around their personal commitments and location, together with cutting-edge learning and development. Together we can help Britain get the care service it deserves.
The difference you can make as Territory Operations Manager:
You’ll be engaging with clients to understand and fulfil their recruitment needs, promoting business growth whilst being pivotal in the delivery of a best-in-class service to our customers, placing Newcross as their trusted partner and 'go to' provider for temporary healthcare staffing and ensuring your team displays a winning mentality:
- Leading your team of Relationship Executives from the front in taking Newcross to be the number one provider within your territory
- Taking a proactive hands-on approach to drive in new business
- Recruitment management - and planning and managing their activities to service and grow existing client accounts as well as market share.
- Maximising customer engagement and building strong, lasting partnerships whilst also keeping quality of care at the forefront of everything we do.
- Driving a high-performance culture that engages and motivates the team through coaching and direction, ensuring morale is high, targets are achieved and achievements are celebrated.
- Tackling problems which stand in the way of achieving results and having a flexible and adaptable approach to changing situations.
- Working closely with colleagues and support teams to fully utilise all the resources available to you.
The skills that make you different:
You thrive in a high performance culture with a history of consistently meeting or exceeding set targets with previous experience managing multiple, high volume accounts.
- At least 4 years' experience of developing and nurturing strong client relationships
- Considerable experience of managing and optimising the performance of a team through honest feedback, coaching and encouragement.
- Enthusiastic and fast learner with an innovative approach to problem-solving
- Well versed in using data to prioritise team actions and drive success.
- A 'lifelong learner' with a continuous improvement mindset, able to demonstrate your commitment to personal and professional development
- Naturally at ease with all things digital and see the value in seeking innovative technical solutions to reduce unnecessary human intervention.
Our people make all the difference – that’s why we offer a different level of support
- Competitive annual salary
- Car allowance of £4,800 per annum
- Wellbeing support: access to myHealthPlan for healthcare and mental health support
- Annual leave increasing rapidly with service
- Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
- IT Equipment & Mobile Phone