Will you be the Territory Sales Executive who makes a difference? Join us to build and strengthen our sales force and help Britain get the care service it deserves. Remote/Home Based covering the North of England, with access to local branches. Territory Sales Executive salary: £30,000 per annum basic + up to £15,000 per annum bonus potential.
Our people make all the difference – that’s why we offer a different level of support
Competitive annual salary
Excellent bonus potential: up to £15,000 per annum
Wellbeing support: access to myHealthPlan for healthcare and mental health support
28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
The difference we can make together
Join us as we transform our technological offering, entering a period of exponential growth and opportunity – while keeping people at the heart of everything we do. First and foremost, Newcross Healthcare is here to make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing, every day. We aim to become a world leading provider of healthcare services by building a platform to connect healthcare workers directly to those in need of care. Redefining work for nurses & carers by offering work that fits around their personal commitments and location, together with cutting-edge learning and development. Together we can help Britain get the care service it deserves.
The difference you can make as Territory Sales Executive
As aSales Recruitment Consultant you’ll be responsible for delivering an outstanding service to our customers by building long lasting relationships, continuing to strengthen our exceptional sales force. You’ll be identifying and pursuing opportunities for new business whilst identifying and reactivating lapsed accounts with a goal to exceed territory targets and achieve exponential growth for your territory.
Duties can include but not limited to:
- Acting as a first point of contact for prospective clients, ensuring that they receive high levels of service and the full Newcross experience.
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities and promoting the benefits of Newcross to successfully secure client visits and New Business
- Train Support and Demo the Client portal to all New and perspective Clients
- Work with the Territory to ensure we are recruiting staff in an area needing new business
- Working with your TSM, Develop strategies to break new markets, injecting new skills sets into the workforce and placing within new Healthcare environments.
The skills that make you different
You have a natural engaging personality and enjoy connecting and building lasting relationships. You’re a self-starter with strong personal drive to achieve results, confident managing your own workload in a fast paced setting and can effectively plan and prioritise to surpass targets.
- Minimum 2 years in a Sales role
- Can demonstrate effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Active team player who builds and maintains professional relationships externally/internally and can demonstrate success in developing and Maintaining new client relationships
- Resilience within a fast-paced environment and can manage impacts in a positive ‘can do’ way
- Confident to take ownership in welfare concerns or complaints and support to conclusion
- Confident with IT skills, (Office 365/SEPA/education platforms/Apps)