Territory Sales Executive (Remote)
- Posted 03 May 2023
- Salary£30k - 40k per year + £15k bonus
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineBusiness Development, Office jobs
- ContactSian Heard
Will you be the Territory Sales Executive who makes a difference? Join us to build and strengthen our sales force and help Britain get the care service it deserves. Hybrid working opportunity with occasional travel across your territory. Territory Sales Executive salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum basic (depending on experience) + up to £15,000 per annum bonus potential.
The difference we can make together
Join us as we transform our technological offering, entering a period of exponential growth and opportunity – while keeping people at the heart of everything we do. First and foremost, Newcross Healthcare is here to make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing, every day. We aim to become a world leading provider of healthcare services by building a platform to connect healthcare workers directly to those in need of care. Redefining work for nurses & carers by offering work that fits around their personal commitments and location, together with cutting-edge learning and development. Together we can help Britain get the care service it deserves.
Job Summary (“the difference you can make”)
Working as a territory sales executive you will be tenacious in your approach to driving sales within your geographical location & not afraid to challenge the norm. Being both (depending on experience) selling, you will have a strategic approach to the planning and delivery of building your business and achieving your targets. You will play an integral part in the wider sales objectives, working towards our diversification into new markets whilst developing our current market share within existing markets. Your resilience and quick adaptation to change will ensure that you stay ahead of your internal and external competition.
Operating as part of a wider function of our sales team your role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Be accountable for your strategic growth plan for small to medium accounts.
- Actively seek to exceed all sales targets from new business & appointments to cold calls.
- Act as the first point of contact for prospective clients and deliver the ultimate Newcross experience.
- Conduct market research & alongside this, utilise current CRM to identify opportunities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through weekly cold calling.
- Arrange and attend meetings with potential clients both face-to-face and virtually.
- Drive organisational and personal presence, through networking and social media.
- Frequently draw & analyse sales data to aid organisational growth & trends.
- Positively influence decisions, negotiate, overcome objections and close meetings.
- Act as a brand ambassador and advocate for all things Newcross.
- Collaborate with stakeholder’s internal and external.
- Is a resilient sales leader who remains determined to succeed, has experienced setbacks and uses these learnings to provide the best solutions to the toughest of problems.
- Actively challenge your own performance and engage with your fellow TSE colleagues to drive results and best practices.
- Ensure the smooth and seamless transition of new clients from sales to territory operations.
- Work directly with your TSM to drive and develop territory focus.
Job Requirements (“the skills that make you different”)
- Experience within a current territory sales team environment.
- A strong self-motivator, driven by personal, professional and organisational targets.
- Experience in promoting a premium product in a regulated industry.
- A positive influencer with excellent effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A proven track record of cold calling, business development & conversion to use.
- Familiarity and confidence with business software such as Microsoft Office, CRM and Mobile Apps.
- Enthusiastic & Innovative about what you do, always inquisitive and challenging the status quo in proving alternative ideas that challenge & improve to develop new solutions, and work well within a progressive, highly agile approach to sales.
- Excited about the challenges of change, is agile to exponential growth.
- Can manage and prioritise own workload, is self-sufficient and can make a quick sound decision based on situation, knowledge, and judgement.
- At ease in remote working and can make an impact, with the fluidity to travel for team meetings.
- Is a ‘life-long’ learner who has obtained qualifications that supports their role and experience and has the desire to progress further.
Our people make all the difference – that’s why we offer a different level of support
- Competitive annual salary
- Excellent bonus potential: up to £15,000 per annum
- Wellbeing support: access to myHealthPlan for healthcare and mental health support
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
- Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
- IT equipment
Equality, diversity and inclusion:
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at and we will talk to you about how we can assist.