Will you be the Territory Sales Manager who makes a difference? Join us to attract the best candidates and help Britain get the care service it deserves.
Work from home, Territory Sales Manager salary £55,000 + up to £40,000 annual bonus, Oyster Card. Core hours are 37.5 Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:30.
The difference we can make together
Join us as we transform our technological offering, entering a period of exponential growth and opportunity – while keeping people at the heart of everything we do. First and foremost, Newcross Healthcare is here to make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing, every day. We aim to become a world leading provider of healthcare services by building a platform to connect healthcare workers directly to those in need of care. Redefining work for nurses & carers by offering work that fits around their personal commitments and location, together with cutting-edge learning and development. Together we can help Britain get the care service it deserves.
The difference you can make as Territory Sales Manager – You will be selling into the Self Pay healthcare Market and building relationships with GPs, Consultants and Surgeons to support their patients receive further pre and postoperative care in the comfort of their own home.
- To achieve ‘Number 1’ status within your Territory by achieving targets at the highest level. Leading the way with your individual performance in the delivery of your OKR’s.
- To plan and manage your activities and execute effective strategy to grow Market Share, by being the most knowledgeable Partner in each sector.
- To demonstrate your passion by being a Newcross Brand Ambassador, constantly raising the bar on standards of accomplishment and achievement, taking full responsibility for your own productivity, growth, and role modelling what it takes to be part of a winning team
- Implementation and sustainability of a ‘5-star service’, working in collaboration with the Business Centre Relationship teams from initial contact through to trusted provider.
- Once launched, achieving 100% New Client adoption onto HealthForceGo (HFGo) app.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues across the business in developing and sharing innovative and strategic ideas to continuously improve and grow sales.
- To be an outstanding individual who is intuitive and influential in thoughts and actions
The skills that make you different
- A winning mentality – personal success and recognition
- Future focused, links OKR’s and strategies to everyday working
- A confident communicator – opener, rapport builder, relationship manager
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently to achieve targets
- Achieves impact and influence by adapting style and behaviours to persuade others
- Emotionally resilient, learns from experience, perseveres in the face of adversity
- Seeks innovative technical solutions to reduce unnecessary human intervention.
- Quality and Excellence in service delivery have featured in their successful past
- Demonstrable regular and recent learning linked to their commitment to continuously improve.
- Can demonstrate where current work and life experience stands them in good stead for success in this role.
Our people make all the difference – that’s why we offer a different level of support
- Competitive annual salary with a generous bonus opportunity
- Wellbeing support: access to myHealthPlan for healthcare and mental health support
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
- Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
- Remote working with IT equipment provided