Are you a Theatre Assistant who ensures high care standards?
As a Newcross Theatre Assistant, you’ll work alongside clinical teams providing operations, surgeries and procedures. In this fast-paced role, you’ll care for patients during each stage of their surgical and non-surgical procedures.
This Theatre Assistant role pays up to £20.42 per hour (inc holiday pay) Winchester area. Be in control of when you get paid with our exclusive Flexi Pay perk!
You make a huge difference. We give you a different level of support.
- Flexible shifts in the palm of your hand: our HealthForceGo app makes flexible working easy. Choose full-time, part-time, day and night shifts at the tap of a finger
- Revalidation: exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Unlimited free training: access Newcross World, our app-based learning platform for carers and nurses with over 400 free courses
- £500 when you introduce a Friend: receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Same day pay with FlexiPay: get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
Wellbeing support: MyHealthPlan gives you healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs
As a Theatre Assistant you’ll
work alongside a skilled clinical team and bring your nursing training to life working in operating theatres, anaesthetic and recovery areas. You’ll make the right decisions at the right time and have:
- NMC registration
- Nursing degree, ILS or ALS training
- 12-months experience as a Theatre Nurse within last 3 years in a UK theatre
- Moving and Handling training (available when you join)
- Strong communication skills, organisation, flexibility and good teamwork skills
- The right to work in the UK
Helping Britain get the care service it deserves
At Newcross Healthcare we’re building something to serve people like never before, while treating caregivers with the utmost respect. We carefully select our healthcare workers and employ them on a permanent basis with guaranteed minimum hours. Together with our ongoing investment in Clinical Governance, technology, and staff development, we will always enable the highest standards of practice and nurture a unique culture of trust and empathy. That’s how we believe we can help Britain get the care service it deserves.
Join us to make a real difference today.