Job role: Theatre Assistant
Location: Liverpool and the surroundings
Salary: up to £20.42 per hour (including holiday pay)
Shifts: full-time and part-time
Are you looking for your next rewarding role in healthcare? Then join Newcross Healthcare today as a Theatre Assistant and help us on our mission to deliver the highest standard of care to those who need it.
About the role
In this role, you will work efficiently as part of a clinical team to ensure the safety and wellbeing of patients. Your various duties will include delivering quality care to patients in line with their individual care plans, supporting clinical teams across the theatres and hospital and carrying out tasks as directed by a registered nurse (RGN) and other senior healthcare professionals.
Theatre Assistant requirements:
- At least 12 months experience from within the past 2 years in the UK
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication and people skills
- The right to work in the UK
- Access to a vehicle would also be beneficial
- HealthForceGo: set your availability and choose your own hours with our handy employee app
- Flexi Pay: have the option to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts
- Introduce a Friend: refer new nurses and carers to Newcross Healthcare and receive a generous bonus
- Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts on your favourite brands
- Newcross World: manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the healthcare sector with over 400 FREE clinical courses
- myHealthPlan: mental health support and in-app virtual GP appointments and from the comfort of your own home
- Free welcome box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply now and you can start within a week!