Newcross Healthcare has a great opportunity for you! Join us as a Theatre Nurse!
We are a well-established nationwide healthcare provider, and we are looking for a Theatre Nurse to help us deliver exceptional care in Chester and the surroundings.
Earn up to £38.00 per hour (including holiday pay).
Responsibilities and duties
You will be responsible for ensuring the safety and wellbeing of patients while working alongside a skilled clinical team providing support in operating theatres, anaesthetic and recovery areas. You’ll prepare patients for procedures and operations, provide assistance during procedures and provide vital care to patients immediately post-operation.
Theatre Nurse requirements:
- At least 12 months experience from within the past 2 years in the UK
- Current NMC registration
- Strong communication skills, highly organised, flexible and good teamwork skills
- The right to work in the UK
- Access to a vehicle would be desirable but is not essential
Perks of the job:
- Competitive hourly rates with no zero-hour contracts
- Instantly access up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts as and when you need it with Flexi Pay
- Choose shifts that suit your lifestyle through our app, HealthForceGo, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Over 30,000 deals and discounts on your favourite brands with Perks at Work
- Refer a new carer or nurse to Newcross Healthcare and get a generous bonus with Introduce a Friend
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform with over 400 FREE clinical courses
- Free welcome box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join the team
- Mental health support and in-app appointments with NHS-registered GPs through myHealthPlan
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply today and you can start within a week!