Business Development Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity which is truly career defining? We need an experienced, ambitious and driven Business Development Manager to join our already well established and commercially successful healthcare business as we embark on a transformative journey to reach the pinnacle of a £multi billion industry. Our vision is to become the world's largest nurse resource platform and a pioneer in treatment and care at home, transforming and personalising the experience of care for people across the globe…
…sounds ambitious? Well, we know we have what it takes! Whether it's our proprietary 'HealthforceGo' app empowering our healthcare workforce and clients from the palm of their hand; our immersive world of learning, giving every employee clear development pathways; or the investment we make in culture and benefits to ensure our staff feel valued - it's through our innovation and future facing approach that we know we can achieve our goals, no matter how ambitious!
So, are you ready to be part of our journey?
Business Development Manager
Remote / Home Based, with regular travel across London
Potential earnings up to £90,000, inc Base salary of up to £45,000 PA + £4800 PA car allowance + performance related bonus of up to £40,000 PA..
Great benefits including annual leave increasing rapidly with service, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Medicash healthcare cashback and employee assistance scheme, Private health insurance, Perks@work retail discounts, numerous rewards and recognition schemes.
You will be part of a highly effective team of Sales Professionals, with responsibility for engaging with and onboarding clients within your own Territory, developing a wider and more diverse base of clients, using your tenacity and curious nature to find the right approach to take Newcross into new markets and verticals, working with internal teams to develop our offering and maximising the amount of care Newcross provides across your Territory.
- You will be the 'face' of Newcross to our clients, understanding their needs, providing solutions that drive customer engagement, fulfilment and lasting partnerships, promoting and demonstrating our many USP's and benefits, such as our best-in-class technology allowing us to meet clients needs quicker than any competitor or our training capability meaning our staff will always have the right skills for the job.
- You will plan and execute a sales strategy to grow market share and achieve 'Number 1' status within your territory, meeting all OKR's and targets along the way.
- You will work in collaboration with local teams throughout your territory to ensure clients receive a '5-star service' playing a key role in the journey from initial contact through to trusted provider.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues across the business in developing and sharing innovative and strategic ideas to continuously improve and grow the business.
Who are you…
A confident, high energy self-starter, you will be in your element within a fast paced and results focused environment, using your first class communication, relationship building and influencing skills to drive growth whilst ensuring high standards.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Have minimum of 5 years proven experience of developing and nurturing high level B2B relationships within a service led sector - particularly healthcare services.
- Are hungry for success with a history of consistently meeting or exceeding set targets and are comfortable using a challenger sales approach.
- Have outstanding all round communication skills - an opener, rapport builder, influencer and relationship manager
- Consider yourself a 'lifelong learner' with a continuous improvement mindset, able to demonstrate your commitment to personal and professional development