Business Centre Manager - Peterborough
Business Centre Manager - Cambridgeshire
Location - Peterborough with regular local travel
Basic salary up to £40,000 + bonus potential of £20,000
Fantastic benefits including car allowance of £4800 PA, private healthcare, medicash scheme, 'perks at work' voucher scheme, pension, annual leave rapidly increasing with service
Newcross Healthcare's journey began over 20 years ago, since then we have grown to over 60 branches, innovated and developed our own tech and evolved with the times whilst never compromising on quality, now, we are one of the UK's most successful healthcare staffing providers, leading the way within our sector! We're not done yet though…with a clear and ambitious growth strategy, now is a more exciting time than ever to be joining us!
To successfully manage and grow our business in Cambridgeshire, leading your team from the front in cultivating strong and lasting relationships with your clients, ensuring their needs are fully understood and you deliver against their expectations.
- Motivating your team to give their best and achieve set targets, praising them when things go well and appraising for improvements, developing a culture of participation and involvement.
- Through regular visits, build strong relationships with prospective and existing clients, win their buy-in, deliver an exceptional standard of customer service and meet their needs.
- Working closely with our Central Recruitment team to attract and recruit the very best healthcare staff and through regular engagement, training and development ensure they deliver the high standard of care for which Newcross is known.
- Willingly tackle problems which stand in the way of achieving results and have a flexible and adaptable approach to changing situations.
- Fully utilise the fantastic amount of knowledge, support and resources available from within the organisation which can help in the achievement of objectives.
With energy, enthusiasm and a talent for building relationships, you will relish working in a fast-paced role that is all about people! Passionate about delivering an outstanding service to your clients and driven by exceeding expectations you will lead your team from the front, coaching and developing them to meet their full potential.
To be successful in the role you will need at least 3 years' experience within a sales or business development focused role and 2+ years' experience of managing and motivating a team. Experience within the healthcare sector is not essential as we have a fantastic induction and training programme.
A valid UK driving license is essential.