Business Centre Manager
Newcross Healthcare's journey began 24 years ago, since then we've expanded our branch network across the UK, innovated and developed our own tech and evolved with the times whilst never compromising on quality, now, we are one of the UK's most successful healthcare staffing providers, employing over 9000 healthcare staff and leading the way within our sector.
So… will you come and join us on our journey?
Business Centre Manager - Yorkshire
Based from either Leeds or Sheffield with regular travel throughout Yorkshire
Basic salary up to £40,000 + bonus potential of £20,000
Fantastic benefits including car allowance of £4800 PA, private healthcare, medicash scheme, 'perks at work' voucher scheme, pension, annual leave rapidly increasing with service, employee assistance & cash back health plan, continuing professional development
No two days are quite the same in this fast paced and varied role, if you enjoy thinking on your feet and coming up with creative strategies to drive success in a competitive marketplace, then you may just have what it takes!
We've built a fantastic base of clients within Yorkshire, who've come to rely on us to provide well trained, passionate and committed healthcare staff who are available when they need them, there are still many more care settings across Yorkshire that could benefit from our incredible service though and as Business Centre Manager, your role will be to help the branch reach it's potential.
- You will lead your team from the front, ensuring we continue to fully meet the needs of our clients whilst driving the growth and diversification of the client base. Motivating your team to give their best and achieve set targets, praising them when things go well and appraising for improvements, developing a culture of participation and involvement.
- Through regular visits, you will build strong relationships with prospective and existing clients, win their buy-in, deliver an exceptional standard of customer service and meet their needs.
- Working closely with our Marketing and Central Recruitment teams to attract and recruit the very best healthcare staff and through regular engagement, training and development ensure they deliver the high standard of care for which Newcross is known.
- You will need to willingly tackle problems which stand in the way of achieving results and have a flexible and adaptable approach to changing situations.
- We have a fantastic amount of knowledge, support and resources available from within the organisation which can help in the achievement of objectives, so you'll need to work closely with colleagues and support teams and fully utilise all the resources available to you.
With energy, enthusiasm and a talent for building relationships, you will relish working in a fast-paced role that is all about people! Passionate about delivering an outstanding service to your clients and driven by exceeding expectations you will lead your team from the front, coaching and developing them to meet their full potential.
To be successful in this role you will need at least 3 years' experience within a business to business sales role and 2+ years' experience of leading, motivating, performance managing and driving the success of a sales team. A strong business acumen and the ability to think quickly and adapt to changing situations is absolutely essential. Experience within the healthcare sector is not essential as we have a fantastic induction and training programme.
A valid UK driving license is essential.