Business Development Executive - Scotland
Newcross Healthcare's journey began over 20 years ago, since then we have grown to over 60 branches, innovated and developed our own tech and evolved with the times whilst never compromising on quality, now, we are one of the UK's most successful healthcare staffing providers, leading the way within our sector.
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and driven sales professional to join our growing Business Development team. With a strong background in sales and business development you will need to be motivated by targets as well as delivering an outstanding quality of service.
Job Title: Business Development Executive - Scotland
Location: Based out of any of our Scottish branches with regular travel
Reporting to: Operations Director
Salary/Benefits: Basic Salary of £45,000 to £50,000
Bonus opportunity of £20,000 PA
Car allowance, Iphone, Ipad
33 days Annual Leave, rising to 38 after 1 year, up to 43 with length of service.
The role: You will lead the business development and client on-boarding process, with the key focus being on Regional and National care home groups, playing a key role in the growth of Newcross throughout Scotland.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of our Business Development direction and strategy.
- Design, develop and role model a coherent and compelling strategy to win and retain business.
- Account manage national and regional contracts (achieve personal business development targets) to grow our business in line with budget and Board expectations
- Investigate & understand our market position across the UK and propose appropriate pricing/cost management & sales strategy.
- Collaborate with internal teams on the communications strategy, production of materials and company-wide understanding of our 'offer' generating a strong belief and confidence in our brand and our people.
- Build productive, long lasting and honest relationships with all key stakeholders (internal and external) and work to achieve harmony and productive knowledge sharing between the teams.
- Ensure a successful, strong working relationship with Regional and Branch Managers, participating in the development of Business Development knowledge.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A proven track record within high level, commercial Business Development, gained within the recruitment, training or healthcare sectors.
- The ability to influence Director level decision makers.
- Competitive and passionate with high levels of energy
- Motivated by over-achievement and recognition.
- Influential & Impressive character - displays natural leadership traits
Sound prior knowledge of Healthcare Sector would be desirable