Business Development Executive - South of England
By joining Newcross Healthcare Solutions, you will be part of one of the largest and most successful healthcare staffing and complex care providers in the UK. We are a highly ambitious, fast paced business which has grown exponentially over the last 24 years and continues to do so, we embrace technology and innovate at every opportunity, evolving as fast as the world around us and ensuring that we are always best placed to meet our client's needs and exceed their expectations.
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and driven sales professional to join our growing Business Development team. With a strong background in sales and business development you will need to be motivated by targets as well as delivering an outstanding quality of service.
Job Title: Business Development Executive - South of England
Location: Flexible within the \Midlands or South of England, regular travel and occasional
Reporting to: Head of Business Development
Salary/Benefits: Basic Salary of £45,000 to £50,000
Bonus opportunity of £30,000 PA
Car allowance of £600 per month, Iphone, Ipad
33 Days annual leave increasing rapidly with service
The role: You will lead the business development and client on-boarding process, with the key focus being on Regional and National care home groups, but also diversifying into new client types, playing a key role in the growth of Newcross throughout the South of England.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of our Business Development direction and strategy.
- Design, develop and role model a coherent and compelling strategy to win and retain business.
- Account manage national and regional contracts (achieve personal business development targets) to grow our business in line with budget and Board expectations
- Investigate & understand our market position across the UK and propose appropriate pricing/cost management & sales strategy.
- Collaborate with internal teams on the communications strategy, production of materials and company-wide understanding of our 'offer' generating a strong belief and confidence in our brand and our people.
- Build productive, long lasting and honest relationships with all key stakeholders (internal and external) and work to achieve harmony and productive knowledge sharing between the teams.
- Ensure a successful, strong working relationship with Regional and Branch Managers, participating in the development of Business Development knowledge.
A confident, energetic self-starter, you will be in your element within a fast paced and results focused environment, using your first class communication, relationship building and influencing skills to drive growth whilst ensuring high standards.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Proven experience of developing and nurturing relationships with national clients
- Experienced and confident at presenting and pitching to Director level decision makers
- A solid background within the healthcare, recruitment or training sectors
- Experience of coaching and mentoring
- Full current driving licence and ability to travel across the Midlands and South of England