Business Development Manager
Are you a dynamic and driven sales professional looking for the opportunity to be part of a business that is really going places?
Established 25 years ago, Newcross Healthcare has become one of the UK's most commercially successful and innovative healthcare staffing providers. We are a highly ambitious organisation with a culture of innovation, a passion for technology and a determination to provide our high standards of care to as many vulnerable people across the UK as possible, it's this which has enabled us to continuously develop our offering, expand and diversify our client base and grow our UK-wide network of healthcare employees to be over 9000 strong.
We are a fast-paced business with a high performance culture but if you're hungry for success and enjoy working at break neck speed, we will give you the tools you need and the rewards you deserve… so come and join us!
Job Title: Business Development Manager - Complex Care
Location: Home based with regular travel throughout the North of England.
Salary: OTE circa £90,000 PA including £45,000 basic salary, £4800 car allowance and £40,000 bonus potential.
Benefits: Mobile Phone, iPad/laptop, Private healthcare, medicash healthcare cash back and employee assistance scheme, 'perks at work' voucher and reward scheme, pension and fantastic opportunities to develop and progress.
We are looking for an experienced and highly credible Business Development professional with a proven background of securing new business and growing successful relationships within healthcare clients. You will be at home conversing with stakeholders at all levels, be highly self-sufficient, quick thinking, a team player, and have the necessary energy to deliver top-class performance. It goes without saying that 'Quality' delivery and 'Exceptional Customer Service' runs through everything we do.
- To work closely with the Sales Director and the Head of Complex Care to define a strategic approach and develop an effective business development/sales strategy tailored to individual markets.
- To generate new business by canvassing, visiting and securing business from existing and new clients across the region.
- To scope out and identify tender opportunities and support the bid writing process.
- To research and have a sound knowledge of competitors within the market in order to support the effective formulation of costing for tailored complex care packages, with the ability to provide evidence of costs and budgets as required by clients.
- To train and mentor Branch Managers in improving their sales techniques to ensure achievement of expansion targets and budgets
- To create effective and lasting relationships with all stakeholders; in particular social services, commissioning teams and primary care trusts.
- To develop a close working relationship with the National Mobilisation Manager to ensure awarded complex care packages are mobilised effectively and within agreed timescales.
- To work with Complex Care Managers and the National Critical Care Nurse Team to understand and determine an individual's suitability for Complex Care provision and provide a range of tailored solutions.
- To understand all elements of regulations, compliance & risk assessments involved in new potential new business opportunities.
- To manage your own time effectively to achieve OKR's and meet deadlines..
A confident, energetic self-starter, you will be in your element within a fast paced and results focused environment, using your first-class communication and relationship building skills to drive growth whilst ensuring high standards.
Experience of consultative selling into the healthcare sector is highly desirable along with proven experience of growing a client base.
To be successful in this role, you will also need:
- Proven track record of personal target achievement
- Proven experience of developing and nurturing high level client relationships
- Experienced and confident in managing the whole sales cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competent user of standard IT systems
- Ability to effectively manage time & projects and influence others to achieve necessary targets
- Hungry for success
- Full current driving licence and ability to travel