Newcross Healthcare's journey began over 20 years ago, since then we have grown to over 60 branches, innovated and developed our own tech and evolved with the times whilst never compromising on quality, now, we are one of the UK's most successful healthcare staffing providers, leading the way within our sector and employing over 9000 healthcare staff.
As we continue to grow, we have an ever increasing need to attract and recruit the very best healthcare professionals out there, with the aim of employing hundreds of new professionals weekly from thousands of hopeful applicants. Do you have the passion, energy and expertise to drive this pipeline and help us build our world-class team?
Campaign Manager - Bristol
Basic salary up to £45,000 + annual bonus up to 10% of salary
Fantastic benefits including private healthcare, medicash scheme, 'perks at work' voucher scheme, pension, annual leave rapidly increasing with service, employee assistance & cash back health plan, continuing professional development
We are looking for our next ads hero! Using your skills and expertise of managing digital campaigns along with your proficiency in CRM marketing, email automation and paid social to drive the success of acquisition campaigns.
Delivering high performing campaigns with Facebook Ads Manager is a key element of the role, therefore you will need to use every inch of your knowledge and experience of Facebook Ads Manager and the Facebook Pixel to craft media plans that are designed to yield exceptional results whilst successfully delivering positive ROI.
Leading on B2C and B2B marketing across multiple channels including CRM and marketing automation tools, drawing on your experience with Zoho or similar CRM such as HubSpot or Microsoft Dynamics.
Who are you?
If you are a positive and driven person who enjoys working at a fast-pace, then you will fit right in with our vibrant, enthusiastic marketing team. You will need the following skills, experience and behaviours:
- A good understanding of wider marketing principles: understanding user journeys and how to influence them through paid campaigns, implementing effective marketing messaging at all stages of the funnel
- Ability to adapt quickly to ever-changing technologies and environment
- Strong presentation skills, being able to talk confidently on marketing platforms and tactics.
- Excellent communicator, able to speak with authority and to simplify complex challenges.
- Facebook Blueprint certification
- Deep knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager & Business manager
- Understanding of custom audiences and lookalike audiences.
- Ability to generate and install the Facebook pixel, dynamic products and all FB ads functionality.
- Any experience with the following platforms would be beneficial
- Twitter Ads
- LinkedIn Ads Manager
- Any Display DSPs