Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
We want carers like you to join us!
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone deserves to receive the highest standard of care in their own home. We're actively seeking Care Assistants to join our team in Crawley and the surrounds. You'll be supporting adults with personal care tasks, meal preparation, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. This is a unique opportunity to work as part of a team on specific care packages on a regular basis. Whether you have some professional care experience, or have cared for a loved one or friend, we want to hear from you.
Flexi Pay will give you the ability to choose when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through the app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
What we require
We require all complex care workers to have around 3 months of experience in a professional care setting or caring for a loved one. You'll need to be a real people person and always be willing to go the extra mile to ensure the best possible outcomes are met.
You'll need to be happy assisting clients who may have limited mobility, however, if you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, we can provide relevant training modules for you to complete in the induction process. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required, as is the right to work in the UK.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.89, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support