Care Assistant Adults
We want carers like you to join us!
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone deserves to receive the highest standard of care in their own home. We're actively seeking Care Assistants to join our team in Hereford, Monmouth, Ross-on-Wye and the surrounds. You'll be providing support with range of tasks to adults living with learning disabilities. These will include personal care, making up beds, posture care, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. This is a unique opportunity to work as part of a team on specific care packages on a regular basis. Whether you have some professional care experience, or have cared for a loved one or friend, we want to hear from you.
You'll be a true empath, with at least 3 months experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll need to be happy assisting clients who may have limited mobility, and possess a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to be a true companion to the people in your care and build lasting relationships with them, their family and friends. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Flexi Pay enables you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our ap..
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £17.67, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Free DBS and uniform