Care Assistant - Adults
We need people like you to join us!
Are you looking for a rewarding role in healthcare? Join Newcross Healthcare as a Care Assistant in Hereford, Monmouth, Ross-on-Wye and the surrounding areas.
Your main duties will include:
- assisting adults with learning disabilities
- supporting them with personal care
- community and daily living activities
- any other services required
You will work alongside a group of health and social care worker in the homes of adults with one common goal, putting a smile on other peoples faces throughout every shift.
- An hourly rate of up to £17.67, including holiday pay
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support with virtual appointments
- Free DBS and uniform
Choose when you get paid! Healthcare staff have the option to immediately access up to 50% of the value of their completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
We require all complex care workers to have around 3 months of experience in a professional care setting or caring for a loved one. You’ll need to hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate .
You’ll need to be a real people person and always be willing to go the extra mile to ensure the best possible outcomes are met. The right to work in the UK is essential.
You will need access to a smartphone device with internet connection.
You will need to be a driver
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt