Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer Adults
We are looking for carers like you to join us!
As a Care Assistant in Telford, Newport and the surrounds, you'll have the rewarding role of bringing a smile to the faces of the people you care for. This is a golden-ticket opportunity to make an impact to people in need, their families and friends.
You'll be responsible for aiding adults with a range of daily living activities such as personal care tasks, medication administration, airway management and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a small team of health and social care workers in the homes of our clients.
The shifts for this role are of 12 hours with days and waking nights available.
- An hourly rate of up to £16.76, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support.
Flexi Pay will give you the opportunity to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app.
You'll be a true empath, with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll need to be happy assisting clients who may have limited mobility, and possess a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to be a true companion to the people in your care and build lasting relationships with them, their family and friends.
Applicants will need to be drivers for this position.