Join us today!
As a Care Assistant in Boston, Sleaford, Woodhall Spa and the surrounds, you'll be an empathetic and experienced caregiver, looking to work flexible shifts in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be in charge of assisting with personal care tasks, making up beds, meal preparation, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. You'll form part of a team of health and social care workers. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo®, and we'll do the rest.
What you'll need
With a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK behind you, you'll be confident in your abilities as a caregiver. Experience of moving and handling and personal care is required. With fantastic organisational and people skills, you'll flourish in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
The right to work in the UK is a requirement, as is an in-date Moving and Handling certificate. Access to your own vehicle is beneficial but not required.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
You can instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts through our Flexi Pay app feature even on weekends and bank holidays!
- A competitive remuneration of £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, where you can manage your skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in different care settings, all in the palm of your hand via the HealthForceGo® app
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support