Do you take pride in providing outstanding care to others?
As a Care Assistant in Boston, Sleaford, Woodhall Spa and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. This role is a chance to have real responsibility and enjoy the variety that each day brings. Your duties will include supporting service users with personal care tasks, making up beds, clinical requirements, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a team of health and social care workers, and benefit from many opportunities to develop your career.
Here's what we're looking for:
- Empathetic and compassionate caregivers
- A minimum of 3 months paid experience from within the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience of moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK.
You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Flexi Pay gives you the choice to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app.
- A competitive remuneration of £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support