Care Assistant - End of life
Are you a hard-working carer? Then we have the perfect role for you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants to work waking night shifts caring for our service users at the end of their lives living in Bristol and the surrounding areas.
You will need to be able to cover waking night shifts from 10:00pm to 07:00am for this position.
The role of Care Assistant is multifaceted, you will ensure that our service users living in their own homes receive life-enhancing care and support at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will assist with personal care tasks such as helping to wash, eat, and move around and give excellent care that respects indpendence, choice, and dignity.
It is highly desirable that you have prior experience caring for service users with continence care, medication support, monitoring symptoms and maintaining detailed records.
Join us today!
- Organised rotas up to 4 weeks in advance to suit your schedule
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Minimum of 20 hours of work guaranteed through our permanent contract
Why Flexi Pay?
Our app feature allows you to access a unique 'same day pay' service and withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts within the same day! Access this on our HealthForceGo app (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £13.41/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexi Pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Permanent contracts
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at work: 30,000 discounts within retailers in the UK
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Bristol's Newcross Healthcare branch is located in the heart of the city in Colston Tower, Colston Street. We are just a short walk from Temple Meads train station and are easily accessible by public transport.
Apply today and a lovely member of our recruitment team will be in touch
Submit your application today!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.