Looking for a rewarding healthcare role that can fit around your busy schedule?
Newcross Healthcare are searching for Care Assistants to join us in Aberdeen and the surrounding areas. In this fast-paced role, you'll love the variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. Your varying responsibilities will include assisting with social integration activities, following care plans and helping with any additional tasks required.
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of paid professional experience within the past 3 years and relevant moving and handling and personal care training. You will need to be SSSC registered or commit to registering when you join our team. You must be confident when working alongside a team of health and social care professional and always strive for the best possible outcome for our service users. On top of your caregiving experience, you must also share our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is a requirement. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.
You will need a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and access exclusive benefits through our handy app, HealthForceGo.
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts with Flexi Pay! Submit your timesheets after completing a shift to access this feature (includes weekends and bank holidays).
Advantages of joining Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support