Senior Care Assistant
Are you looking for a way to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Senior Care Assistant to care for our service users living in Aberdeen and the surrounding areas.
Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the chance to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the very same day through our HealthForceGo® app! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will provide dedicated care to our service users with a variety of important life-enhancing tasks in line with their personal care plans. You will provide assistance with personal care,medication support, daily living activities, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
Additionally, you will have a deeper knowledge and understanding of the caring role giving you the chance to lead a team of carers should the need arise.
Work with our team!
- Flexible full time and part time hours
- Perks at Work scheme available
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £18.78/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexi Pay - 50% of the value of your shift available
- Perks at Work - 30,00 discounts to choose from
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Video calling technology to enable you to attend your interview without leaving the house!
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- NVQ3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Apply today and a member of our team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.