Do you take pride in providing outstanding care to others?
As a Care Assistant in Aberdeen and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You'll be aiding our service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social integration activities, meal preparation and any other services needed. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your area, including care homes and schools, and you'll get to enjoy the variety that each shift brings.
You'll become a valued member of our workforce of over 9,500 health and social care professionals and gain access to our exclusive employee perks. Read on to find out more.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an app feature that allows healthcare staff to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets through our app.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.41, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.