We are looking for carers like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care and support our service users users living in Aberdeen and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will work with our service users and ensure that they receive assistance with a variety of different tasks. You will support with personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services required.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Flexi Pay is our exclusive 'same day pay service' available through our HealthForceGo® app that allows healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts by submitting their timesheets before 5pm! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 month's previous care experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a Practical Moving & Handling Course (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare)
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Work with us!
- Flexible hours with weekend, weekday and weekday shifts to choose from
- Free training programs available through credits earned as you work
- 30,000 discounts available through our 'Perks at Work'
- Salary of up to £13.41 per hour, including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and free uniform
- Free ongoing training programs to broaden your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central and clinical governance team
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Just a 10-minute walk away from the train station, our local branch is located in Union Street, conveniently reachable by most form of transport. We also cover areas throughout north and south Aberdeenshire depending on your location.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you're unable to apply online, please give us a call on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.