Are you a carer looking to take the next step in your career?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Airdrie, Chapelhall, Calderbank and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide care to our service users with important daily living tasks. You will be assisting with personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
Our flexible app feature allows our healthcare staff to access up to 50% of the value of their shifts on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Flexible hours with options to work weekend, weekday and night shifts
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work and with a range of different topics available
- Employee discounts across high street retailers in the UK
- Salary of up to £12.37/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.