Carers like you can make a change!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care and support our service users living in Sevenoaks, Tonbridge and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide dedicated care to our service users with a variety of important day-to-day tasks. You will support with personal care, clinical needs, social integration activities and any additional services need to enable our service users to live as independently as possible.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Our exclusive HealthForceGo® app feature allows our healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shift within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Ongoing training and development available free through credits earned as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
What makes us different?
- Full time and part time hours with a variety of shifts to choose from
- Specialised free training programs earned through credits as you work
- 30,000 discounts available within high street retailers nationwide
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to enrol on a practical Moving and Handling course with Newcross.
- You will need access to a Smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app.
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable with many packages of care having agreed mileage payments
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.