Join our team today!
As a Care Assistant in Aviemore, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to make the most of every day. You'll be a key team member, surrounded by supportive colleagues, assisting with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
Does this sound like you?
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Flexi Pay is a HealthForceGo® app feature that puts you in control. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through the app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
At Newcross, we offer the best employee benefits package in the healthcare industry, including:
- An hourly rate of up to £13.41, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs