We want you to join us!
As a Care Assistant in Aviemore and the surrounds, you'll be a caregiving expert who enjoys nothing more than improving the day-to-day lives of the people you look after. You'll be aiding with personal care, meal preparation, clinical needs, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed. If you join us, you'll be a valued member of our healthcare team and work for a forward-thinking employer. We invest heavily in our tech to improve the experience of our employees. Our handy app, HealthForceGo enables our staff to get auto-assigned shifts and submit timesheets with the press of a button.
What you will require
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years in the UK and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You'll also need past experience of moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement. You will also need to be SSSC registered or commit to registering before joining the team.
You are in control of when you get paid with Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
What you'll benefit from
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Free PVG and uniform
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs