Join Newcross for a rewarding career in healthcare!
As a Care Assistant in Aylesbury, Milton Keynes and the surrounds, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest. You'll play an integral role in a supportive health and social care team to assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
What you'll need
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already and hold a valid certificate in Moving and Handling (which we can help you obtain). In addition to being a confident carer, you'll need to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is required to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. The right to work in the UK is essential. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement.
With Flexi Pay, you can instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts - even on weekends and bank holidays. Submit your timesheets on our handy app, HealthForceGo, to access this exclusive benefit!
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from, including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it