You will work within our Milton Keynes team which is based on Bond Avenue, just off the A5.
Join our Milton Keynes team today!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to fill our role(s) in Aylesbury, Milton Keynes and surrounding local areas.
Your caring position
As a Care Assistant, you will continuously work with our service users and ensure that they receive assistance and support with a variety of daily living activities. You will assist them with personal care, clinical needs, social integration activities and any additional services required.
This new and exclusive 'same day pay' service allows healthcare staff to request an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day by simply submitting their timesheets before 5pm! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £12.99/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free ongoing training and development available through credits earned as you work
- 30,000 discounts in a variety of high street retailers
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
Skills & Opportunities
Develop your skill set with a wide range of free training programs earned through credits as you work and covering various important topics. These courses include Basic Life Support, Medication Administration, Dementia Care, Epilepsy, End of Life Care and many more.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to enrol on a practical Moving and Handling course with Newcross.
- You will need access to a Smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app.
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable with many packages of care having agreed mileage payments
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.