Your friendly Milton Keynes branch is based on Bond Avenue, just off the A5.
We want carers like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Aylesbury, Milton Keynes and surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will be working closely with our service users assisting them with a range of important daily living tasks. You will support them with personal care tasks, washing, dressing, daily living activities, meal preparation, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Why work with our Newcross team?
Newcross Healthcare gives healthcare staff the flexibility to choose the hours that suit your ongoing needs, an employee 'Perks at Work' scheme with 30,000 discounts to pick from and free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work.
Flexi Pay is an innovative app feature that enables healthcare staff to choose when they want to get paid by accessing up to 50% of the value of their shift through our HealthForceGo® app! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Train with us today!
We give healthcare staff the opportunity to upskill and broaden their skill set with a wide variety of specialised free training programs earned through credits as you work and covering a range of topics. These will include Basic Life Support, Dementia Care, End of Life Care, Medication Administration, BSL or Makaton and many more.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to enrol on a practical Moving and Handling course with Newcross
- You will need access to a Smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable with many packages of care having agreed mileage payments
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- Salary of up to £12.99/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts to pick from
- Flexi Pay app feature with up to 50% of the value of your shift available
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free specialised training programs through credits earned as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
Apply today and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch shortly
Join us now!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.